You never have to miss an election:
- Due to the result of the November 2018 Election You are no longer required to select a specific reason for your request for an Absent Voter Ballot
- You do have to put your request in writing prior to each election.
- Applications for an Absent Voter Ballot can be obtained from your Township Clerk or online at the Secretary of State Website Click Here
You can request an absentee ballot application from the Clerk's Office one of these three ways:
- Call 231-947-8647 or 231-947-3503
- email us for an application at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Click here for an application you print, then fill out and mail, email or fax to us*(*PDF Format Adobe Acrobat-Reader Required)
We have a growing list of permanent Absentee Voters. If you would like to have your name added to the list click here for the form. You will automatically receive an Absentee Voter Application for every election held in East Bay Charter Township.