You never have to miss an election!
- Going to be out of town on Election Day
- or 60 years of age
- or Physically unable to attend the polls
- or Unable to attend the polls because of your religion
Then you can request an absentee ballot application from the Clerk's
Office one of these three ways:
- Call 231-947-8647
- email us for an application at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for an application you print, then fill out and mail, email or fax to us*(*PDF Format Adobe Acrobat-Reader Required)
We have a growing list of permanent Absentee Voters. If you are 60 years of age or physcially unable to attend the polls, you can have your name added to the list. You will automatically receive an Absentee Voter Application for every election held in East Bay Charter Township.