Permits, Applications, and FeesEast Bay Charter Township has recently switched over to an online permitting system. If you are applying for a:
- Land Use Permit (including Single Family Home, Garage, Residential Addition, Bed & Breakfast, Sign Permits or Home Occupation)
- Transient Activity Permit
For all other applications related to site plan review, special land use, PUD, appeals, and other commercial developments, please click here.
How to apply for online permits with EPIC-GT
- Go to the EPIC-GT website in your internet browser (click here for a direct link).
- Create an account with EPIC-GT by clicking the drop-down menu on the top right of the webpage.
- Click on "Apply" on the home page, then click on "Permits." If you don't see the specific permit type listed, then click on "All."
If you have any further questions, please review the "Applying for your permit" pamphlet provided by Grand Traverse County.