Permits, Applications, & Fees

Permits, Applications, and Fees
East Bay Charter Township has recently switched over to an online permitting system. If you are applying for a:
  • Land Use Permit (including Single Family Home, Garage, Residential Addition, Bed & Breakfast, Sign Permits or Home Occupation) 
  • Stormwater Permit 
  • Transient Activity Permit
Please use the EPIC-GT portal (click here for a direct link). 

How to apply for online permits with EPIC-GT
  1. Go to the EPIC-GT website in your internet browser (click here for a direct link).
  2. Create an account with EPIC-GT by clicking the drop-down menu on the top right of the webpage.EPIC GT image
  3. Click on "Apply" on the home page, then click on "Permits." If you don't see the specific permit type listed, then click on "All."
epic GT image 2

If you have any further questions, please review the "Applying for your permit" pamphlet provided by Grand Traverse County. 

For all other permits, please click the links below to view permit forms and overviews of the application process. If you have questions, please contact Leslie Couturier at the Township Office.

Fees & Escrow:  Escrow Policy must be signed and utilized for Site Plan Reviews, Special Land Uses, PUD's, Text Amendments, Map Amendments, and ZBA Hearings. Please attach to application.
Property Changes:
Land Use & Development Applications:
Soil Erosion:
Storm Water: